Among outdoor activities those sports are regarded as a healthy subject helps increase independence. In addition, cycling is considered one of the best sports for kids. Basing on new research by the specialists, if the kid has joined cycling habits since he was small, children will be reduced more than 40% risk of heart– related disease and a lot of serious illnesses. In addition, if they know to recycle soon, children will automatically improve themselves with the independence without needing the help of family members. In this post, I will share you some advantages of strider balance bike for your children. Hope that it will be helpful to you.
So how to know children like to bike or not? And how to make children feel more interested in cycling? We analyze and consult the following tips on how to make the youngster be closer to the bike:
- Training habits: Most children love to work, they may spend all day playing in the park without getting Therefore, the training of cycling for your children is not difficult at all. Every morning, give your child 15-30 minutes for physical activity with bikes. This time is likely to help children start the day with healthy fun.
- Patience, practice: Children in the period from two to six years old can begin to learn the basic steps to ride a normal bike. When children starts training, parents should observe them to encourage them for increasing their confidence and reassuring. Be patient to children because just through this stage the children will automatically equip themselves with the ability to ride a bike and understand the necessity of maintaining regularly for good health.
- Confidence: As children grow up, thanks to the autonomy of the cyclists, children will want to develop themselves further. This increases the health and active lifestyles latter. You will cheer with what children have experienced and are confident to let kids to explore their new life.
In an injury prevention program of the American Academy of Pediatrics, experts have pointed out some golden rules that parents and children need to know when they ride a balance bike. The principles are intended to help raise the safety for your child when using balance bikes.
- Location for riding
Experts advise parents to limit where the baby riding bike depending on the age and the baby’s development. Most serious injuries occur with little angels due to the collision with a larger motor vehicles such as cars, motorcycles. And these means essentially move on the streets.
Therefore, parents should consider the child using balance bikes on the street is a major decision. Initially, children should travel in deserted places like yard, gardens, internal roads in the apartment. Then the baby is permitted cycle in the street. Parents should not let children to cycle on a busy road.
- Wear helmet
The helmet was familiar to owners of motor vehicles. As with bicycles, helmets are something very strange. However, American experts believe that children must use a helmet when cycling. And just like adults, children’s helmets must meet safety standards.
Therefore, experts advise parents to shopping USA for the helmet and teach the children how to use before becoming the traffic participants.
- Teach children Traffic Law
Though not having to get a license test as adults when wanting to be motorcyclists, children should also be equipped with knowledge of traffic law. Of course, at an early age, children should not know the signs for truck or container but little clear rules must be taught.
- Stay away from the dark
Children should not drive alone in twilight or darkness. Shadow brings more danger to not only children but even adults. They are more prone to accidents when there are no visible lines.
- Teach children to keep the bike safe
Teaching self-protection is the parent body must do for their children. However, parents also do not forget to protect their children “companion”. That is their balance bike. It should be placed at a reasonable pace, clean and safe places. Also, before your child starts a new journey in with bikes, parents should check the tires, brakes, peace, …. To ensure safety for your baby.